Monday, November 2, 2009

the fortune telling birthday book part II

it was brought to my attention through blog comments and happy hour comments that my previous blog was a bit vague.

as it turns out i am lucky enough to have TWO fabulous friends who share a birthday on july 9. and as bad-luck would have it, they both have fled seattle for the east coast in recent years. completely by coincidence, my fictional liberty with the ending of the birthday fortune proved true in both cases.

however, apparently my boston friend is questioning the "likes children" part of her fortune. to which i respond: you are irrevocably in love with your nephew, who is by definition a child. so there.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Moderator,

    I appreciate the correction to your blog.

    Love,
    The faithful New York ISP

    ReplyDelete